Please read this Policy carefully. By accessing or using any websites belonging to FOR FIVE, sending us any personal information or reading the contents of this Policy, the User accepts its terms and confirms that he/she is familiar with its content.
Information we collect
By providing his/her Personal Data to www.forfive.ba and other websites belonging to FOR FIVE, you confirm that you have the necessary permissions to disclose Personal Data to be used by FOR FIVE in the manner described in this Policy.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive to identify your computer to our servers. If your browser is configured to accept cookies, we will use them to recognize your computer when you visit the website, to customize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services. If you wish, you can configure your browser to block cookies.
Personal Data Controller and the Use of Your Information
The Controller of Users’ Personal Data transmitted in connection with the use of the FOR FIVE website, in particular in conducting recruitment processes, conducting training sessions, sending marketing information such as newsletters, accepting subscriptions for conferences or events, or use of other services available via the website, is O.D. FOR FIVE dma, B. Mutevelića 2a, 71000 Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, email [email protected], phone +387 61 245 495.
We may use information that we collect about you, including personal information, to:
- Understand and improve our products. We will perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others. We do this to help make our products better and to develop new products.
- Communicate with you.
- Promotional. If you decide to sign up for our newsletter, we will send you emails about the topics we think would be relevant to you. You may opt out of these at any time.
- Responding to your requests. We will also use the information you provide through the contact or sign-up forms to respond to your questions or comments.
- Administrative. If you leave your email address, we may contact you to inform you about changes in our services, our service offering and other important service related notices, such as changes to the Policy or about security or fraud notices.
- Advertising. We may develop and display content and advertising tailored to you.
- Protecting Rights and Interests. We will use your information to protect our rights and interests as well as the rights and interests of our users and any other person, as well as to enforce this Policy.
- Legal Compliance. We may use your information to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including informal requests from law enforcement or other governmental authorities.
- Other. We may also use your information to manage our business or perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection of the information.
Sharing and disclosure
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated within this Policy or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We will share information we collect about you, including personal information, in the following ways:
- With third party service providers, agents or contractors. We will never sell your data to third parties. However, we use other companies, agents or contractors (“Service Providers”) to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with providing services to you. For example, we may engage Service Providers to provide services such as marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure and IT services, to provide customer service, to collect debts, and to analyze and enhance data (including data about users’ interactions with our website). These Service Providers may have access to your Personal Data or other information in order to provide these functions. In addition, some of the information we request may be collected by third party providers on our behalf. We require our Service Providers to agree to take reasonable steps to keep the personal information that we provide to them secure. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services.
- Business Transfers. We may engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or similar transaction or proceeding that involves the transfer of the information described in this Policy. In such transitions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if we sell or transfer a business unit or assets to another company, in the unlikely event of a bankruptcy proceeding, or as part of any other similar business transfer, you acknowledge that such transfers may occur.
- Aggregate or De-identified Information. We may disclose aggregate, anonymous, or de-identified information about users for marketing, advertising, research, compliance, or other purposes.
Email. If you do not wish to receive promotional emails from us, you may opt out at any time by following the opt-out link contained in the email itself. Please note that it may take up to several days to process your request.
Cookies. Your browser’s help function should contain instructions on how to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or to not receive cookies at any time.
FOR FIVE uses robust security measures to protect Data from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and help ensure the appropriate use of Data. When the Services are accessed using the Internet, Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology protects Customer Data using both server authentication and data encryption. These technologies help ensure that Customer Data is safe, secure, and only available to the Customer to whom the information belongs and those to whom the Customer has granted access. FOR FIVE also implements other advanced technology measures to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. FOR FIVE offers enhanced security features within the Services that permit Clients to configure security settings to the level they deem necessary, such as forced password changes and IP-restrictions.
Rights to access and control your personal data
For Personal Data that we have about you:
- Delete Data: You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your Personal Data.
- Change or Correct Data: You can ask us to change, update or fix your data in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Data: You can ask us to stop using all or some of your Personal Data.
- Right to Access and/or Take Your Data: You can ask us for a copy of your Personal Data and can ask for a copy of Personal Data you provided in machine readable form.
We retain your Personal Data while your account is in existence or as needed to provide you Newsletter. This includes data you or others provided to us and data generated or inferred from your use of our website. In some cases we choose to retain certain information in a depersonalized or aggregated form.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites and applications. Any access to and use of such linked websites and applications is not governed by this Policy but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third parties. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third-party websites or applications.
Lawful bases for processing
We will only collect and process Personal Data about you where we have lawful bases. Lawful bases include consent (where you have given a consent), contract (where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you and legitimate interests). Where we rely on your consent to process Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time and where we rely on legitimate interests, you have the right to object. If you have any questions about the lawful bases upon which we collect and use your Personal Data, please contact our Data Protection Officer. You have also the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Processing of Personal Data for Recruitment Purposes and Within the Candidate Recommendation System
FOR FIVE conducts recruitment for its own needs and for its clients to whom, among others, FOR FIVE provides access to job candidates. Therefore we advise that your Personal Data may also be processed by clients of FOR FIVE, which is indicated in job advertisements that specify that the recruitment process is conducted on behalf of the client. Please also note that consenting to a recruitment process means recruiting for the specific position contained in the advertisement as well as to the future recruitment. This means that we will store Personal Data in our database in order to send information on positions tailored to the profile and professional experience required.
In accordance with this Policy, you may withdraw consent to the further processing of Personal Data, provided that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legal use of Personal Data in the activities conducted basing on consent before the withdrawal thereof.
Personal Data may also be processed if you have been recommended by another person. In this situation, the recommending person enters his/her data and the data of the person recommended and attaches a CV under the form with the recommended person’s data. FOR FIVE verifies the CV of the recommended person as received from the recommending person in terms of the consent of the recommended person to the processing of Personal Data meeting the requirements of the GDPR. If such consent has been granted, FOR FIVE has permission to use the data for recruitment processes.
Personal Data Related Queries
For all privacy related queries please contact: [email protected]
Changes to the Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, and if we do, we will post any changes, including any material changes, on this page, so please be sure to check back periodically. If you continue to use FOR FIVE after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised Policy